Monday, February 9, 2009

it's make me hurt it's make me breez

to have some one who you Adore, it would be make your life a little colorful.
at the other time, you can't stand if you don't speak your feeling up to her or his that you love, you like, you adore...
sometimes if you are like me, i never have special relation (pacaran-red) for 15 years!! (what the fuck!!) maybe i was wrong way in my trial to get closed and be near of her...
that was the cause that she is like try to be away from me..
some of my friend tell to forget her, some of them tell me to face future don't even give up!! believe there would be tomorrow if not?? (there many beautiful fairy in heaven) wakakak!!

but it still never like that,, i still hard,, to forget her but it give me pain that hurt me again and again.
in the other situation i still hard too trying to be in her side to tell that i love you...

that situation that motivate me to write song for my band "If she likes no lie then I was fools two weeks ago" and give me a cute emo song from sinyo that sang by still virgin " hate to miss some one)

" I fall from you
you make me like i cant stand with you
you make  me like i cant live with you
i cant hold your hand
so please dont let me down

i try to be a stronger
when i know everything over
everytime i feel 
everday i think
i never see you once again"

maybe the time that will answer this trouble!!

cheers!!


No comments:

Post a Comment